Sunday, October 6, 2013

oops...

image

I have no time!! I am so sorry! How does this always happen! I got caught up hearing about my awesome brother and preparing for his mission!! GO CHASE!!!!!!!!!

SHOUT OUTS!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GRAMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST EXAMPLE OF A MISSIONARY! YOU ROCK!

DANE! MY BROTHER! YOU Are a killer man, lady and gospel slayer :) Keep up the hard work and Happy 13th Birthday ;) haha

MOM AND DAD! Happy Anniversary! YOU two are my examples to follow. Awhile ago someone asked me what I wanted to be like when I grew up and what I wanted my life to be like and so I just explained what the two of you were like! Even down to Dad's Mike and Ikes :)

The pictures are of us at a bat cave and an interesting hair cut this lady wanted to give me...I had it fixed haha.

I am so sorry about how short this is!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

THe work is moving forward nicely! Working hard brings blessings, as does obedience. That is all. LOVE THE LORD!

-

Ge Sheng Long ZhangLao

葛勝龍長老

 

image