Monday, May 26, 2014

The Best Weeks Are Yet to Come!

Well Elder Anderson and I are going to be staying together! We are both super stoked to stay together! So many great things are going to happen this next few weeks! I really stink...but I really have no time AGAIN! I am SUPER SORRY!

So really fast. This week has been really exciting! We were able to meet with a few of our great investigators and they are getting close to baptism! We have been so blessed down here.

To make up for it I am going to send a bunch of pictures!

Stories:

Had to clear a HUGE spider out of the chapel...literally as big as my hand, maybe bigger! SCARY!

We had a great family home evening with our RC sherry and we ate mashed potatoes! SO AWESOME!!

gosh I can't think...sorry! This week was pretty normal!

OH we bought McDees and went to the roof of our building to eat and wait for the Move Call! Luckily we will be staying together!

Love you all!

INVITE: Set goals and make plans for coming closer to the Lord this week :) What are you going to do and how will you get it done?

Love you!

SHINE BRIGHT!!!!

image

image

image

image

image

image