Monday, November 10, 2014

Last Email from Taiwan

 

This is my last email home from Taiwan. I'll see yall in a couple days ;)

imageimageimage

 

This week I worked my tail off and I will come home exhausted knowing that I did what I was called here to do. I feel comfortable about coming home, I know I did what the Lord expected of me.

image

We baptized again on my last week :) woooooohooo! And more coming next week! I'll be skyping in for that!

image

I had a ton of friends come to visit and it was super fun but sad. I will miss this place. I'll have more stories for everyone when I get home.

imageimage

imageimage

 

I love this work. I love the Lord. I know it is all true. It is.

Last invite: Get a good nights rest cause we are gonna party soon ;). Don't forget to pray before you sleep though! :) Love you all!

Shine Bright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

Ge Sheng Long ZhangLao

葛勝龍長老

imageimage

imageimage

image

imageimage

image