Monday, September 2, 2013

Holy Cow!

 

I have absolutely no time!! I AM SO SORRY!!! We are going back to that Island so I will take more pics to make up for it! :) I am so sorry!

I will do a quick update and through in a cool quick story okay!

So we have an investigator that will be getting baptized on the 14th! The thing is...I WONT BE HERE TO SEE IT!

That is a good and a bad thing...ugh. GOOD: I am finally going to go see other parts of Taiwan finally! YEAHH!!!!

Bad: I won't be able to see a lot of the investigators that I found get baptized!!! So lame..:( But atleast they are getting baptized! Thats good! :)

Want to know the other cool part?..I will be White Wash Training!! If anyone doesn't know what that means....you can ask my Dad haha. {Shannon here: I asked Harvey and his understanding is that he will be training a missionary straight out of the Missionary Training Center in an area that either has never had Latter-day Saint missionaries before or hasn’t had them there for a long time} So yeah it will be an experience! :) I am the youngest in this group of trainers so it is a little....freightening? I can't speak english... haha

I love you all so much and I am sorry for such a quick and small letter! Hopefully I will get more time later but PROBABLY not...till next week...LOVE YOU.

Shine Bright!

-

Ge Sheng Long ZhangLao

葛勝龍長老

Image above from the Official Taiwan Taichung Mission Blog