Monday, October 14, 2013

HES BACKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image

So I have a shout out real quick for someone very special in my life! My wonderful and loving Grandfather James Ross McGurrin.  It is his birthday! He has always been such an amazing example to me of how to live my life and how to love those around me!

Okay so here we go with the weekly update! I am going to do this first since last week was super bad!!! Sorry everyone!! 

So this week was SWEET!!!!!!!! I know it probably seems sudden right now since I didn't email you this last week but we had an amazing BAPTISM!!!!!!!!! It was so so so fun! And probably one of the best testimonies I have ever heard came out of Yang Dixiong's mouth after he was baptized! IT WAS AMAZING!!! I love knowing that I am over here doing the Lord's work and helping so many people coming unto Christ and really just improving their lives!!

This week was general conference!! IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! SO INCREDIBLE!!!!! One line that I love (I know that everyone who saw this must have loved it) is By President Uchtdorf, he siad "Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith." I heard that and I instantly was like AHH!H!!! That was so awesome! It is was too easy to just doubt your faith and doubt what you know is right! We know this is right and he have known it for awhile. It reminds me of a scripture that a good friend (Sister Soucy) shared in a talk a long time ago that I have used ever since because it touched me so much. It was D&C 6:26 (I think it was that, I have it all marked in my scriptures). It talks about how we already got our answer and that no answer is strong than that that comes from the Lord.

I love this work so much and I love TAIWAN!!!

CONGRATS TO MY AWESOME BROTHER CHASE ON GOING TO NEW ZEALAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SOOO him! AHHH SO GREAT!!!!!

And Congrats to Gageroo on becoming Batman ;)

Love you all!

-

Ge Sheng Long ZhangLao

葛勝龍長老

  image